<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, October 14, 2005

Well, MG, you think you're pretty funny.

You think I'm pretty, Alana? Thank you!

You need to take things seriously once in a while. I told you to get rid of those boxes, so you mess around for three weeks and then dump them around my cubicle? Are you trying to get fired? There are procedures that have to be followed!

That's exactly what I was trying to do, Alana.

Really.

Well, yeah. You said to throw them out, but I thought that might be wasteful, depending on what they were. So I checked with Nina, and she said to just give them back to whoever they belonged to.

So you want me to try to clean up your mess.

Nope. Just thought you might want your boxes back. In fact, if you look at the new edition of the employee handbook, chapter 12, I believe, it specifically states that one employee disposing of another employee's property is an infraction under section--

My property? New employee handbooks? MG, what are you talking about? You saw the new employee handbooks? MG, I have been looking everywhere for those! I've been calling the distributor every day! We were supposed to receive those weeks ago!

Months. And we did. They're at your desk, in the boxes. Thought you might want them. Like I said, I told Nina that you told me to throw them all out. She didn't look that pleased, to be honest. I don't think she agreed that chucking out all those brand new books would be proper procedure. But now that you have the handbooks, you can check up on that. She said something about scheduling a meeting with you, so I guess maybe you guys can discuss it then?

MG, you do not understand the concept of responsibility.

Run it past me again - something about losing track of a delivery meant for company-wide distribution, then trying to throw it all away?

MG, somebody is really going to be in trouble here.

Yeah, I think you're right.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]