<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 19, 2006

Guilty as charged!

Oh, Joanie! I knew it was you! I said to myself, now who would do something like that in the bathroom, and then I just thought, you know, this has Joanie written all over it.

I just thought it would be something kind of, you know, new and different. I'm so glad it affected you!

Joanie, I was just delighted.

Super! That's all I hoped for.

You know dear, this makes me think, maybe this is the kind of thing we should maybe all take turns at leaving in there, I was thinking, maybe we could set up a rotating schedule?

Oh, great idea, Joanne! Then we could schedule who does it when! I'll tell the other girls!

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]