<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 11, 2006

Jay! Did you see this?

See what, MG?

This congratulations note? This is the sickest thing I've seen in a long time. We won? We won?

Oh, the Katrina thing? Yeah. That's pretty screwed up.

Our department, which they didn't even bother to fill in the blank for, won the donation contest? Contest? That was a contest?

Yeah, it's weird. Maybe they thought they had to make it a contest to get people to bring stuff.

Do they even know?

Know what?

Jay! All that shit, those piles of trash bags of sweaters and broken blenders and worn out sweat pants. They're still in my office! Nothing got to anyone! Which is just as well, I guess, since it's all crap that nobody would need.

You're kidding, really?

Yeah. It's all sitting there.

I kept asking Leah who it was supposed to go to, and she said someone was coming to pick it up.
Then they shut down the building, and when I got back, it was all still here.

Huh. Maybe you could call someone?

Jay, I would. If I thought it would do anybody any good at all, I really would. But at this point, I feel like sending a bunch of closet-puke would just be insult to injury, you know?

Yeah, I... Closet puke? MG, you really have a special way with words.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]