<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 26, 2006

MG, did you get my note?

Good morning, Alana. Doing well, thanks.

What? The note. Did you get my note? The post-it? On your chair?

Uh, no, I, oh. Yeah. Look at that. There it is.

MG! Why would you just sit down on my note?

I don't know. Why would you put a note on my seat?

Because of the way you choose to keep your surrounding space, that was the only clear surface in here.

Ok, well, here it is. "MG, see me." Got it. Done, and done.

What's that supposed to mean?

Uh, just that it says to see you, and look at this! We're talking right now. So I guess it's pretty much mission accomplished here. See you later?

I can't even deal with you right now.

Okey doke.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]