<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Monday, January 23, 2006

MG! It turns out, it was Joanie!

What was?

In the bathroom!

Oh.

I just got back from there. Smell my hands!

Joanne, that's okay, I don't need to--

Here!

Ah! Oh. Okay. That's what this was all about? Kind of, strawberry bubblegum?

Well, it's strawberry shortcake, but close enough. Joanie went and brought in bottles of scented hand soap that we all can use! Wasn't that sweet?

Oh. Yeah. That's nice.

Nice? It is so thoughtful. I thought, how can we keep this going? And then I thought, I know! A rotating "soap patrol!"

Soap patrol.

Yes! I knew you'd like the idea! So, what month do you want to be?

What month?

Yes! We're each picking a soap month. Where we're responsible for the ladies' room soap that month. We're good up to April so far, so how about if I put you down for May?

Um, I don't know if--

Perfect! May! And, what flavor do you want to be, MG?

What flavor?

Yes. I was thinking, I thought, we should all say what we're going to bring, so we don't end up with duplicates. You can think about it for a day or two and get back to me.

Oh. Right.

I mean, what if everyone brought Warm Vanilla Sugar and Spice? You see what I mean?

Uh, yeah. I'll think about it. This was for May, right?

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]