<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Wednesday, January 25, 2006

MG, you need to get rid of all that.

Rid of?

Yes. You need to clear everything out of here.

What am I supposed to do with it?

It's your job to figure that out.

My job?

Well, as the departmental Katrina Relief Action Plan coordinator, it was up to you to make sure that all those poor people got the donations we made.

What? I'm not a coordinator!

Yes, you are.

How can I be the coordinator if I don't know anything about it?

That's a good question. Another way to say that is, why don't you know anything about it, if you're the coordinator?

That's a completely different question. Alana, seriously, I don't know anything about this. I think it's horrible that we collected all this stuff and it never went anywhere. But I don't think it's my fault.

Well, MG, when something's really important, most people put aside their little "not-my-job, not-my-fault" attitude and all pitch in together to make happen what's really important. When it's something bigger than themselves. I thought this was a case where you'd step up and pitch in.

Pitch in together? Ok, so who am I working with on this?

Basically, we feel like it's a one-person job.

But -

MG, I really cannot believe that you don't care about the hurricane refugees.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]