<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, January 31, 2006

To: "the Ladies!"
From: Joanne
Subject: New "initiative!!"

Ladies! Since the success of the "soap campaign" was so super, I came up with a new idea!
We're all signed up for our own "soap month's," you can see me if you need a reminder. (And don't worry, I'll be sure to send around reminders before your month comes, too.)

So, what's our next project? I'm calling it "project cushy tush!" Wouldn't it be great if instead of the scratchy office paper, we had cushiony soft toilet paper. So I propose that we all take turns bringing in packages of quilted TP! Reply to this to sign up for your assigned week. If there are any questions about exceptable brands eccetera, just give me a jingle!

Our ladies' room is going to be the nicest one in the city, soon! If it gets any comfier in there, they'll just have to pull us out!! Hahaha.

"happy tinkling!"
Joanne
pod 17-32

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]