<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 03, 2006

MG, I need to get to my Katrina stuff.

What's that, Joanie?

I know, I know, it's really bad, but I donated this really cute top? And I have a date with my fiance tonight - isn't it cute how he still asks me out on 'dates,' even though we're engaged? And I was thinking the perfect top would be one of the ones I donated.

Um.

At the time, I was like, 'Maybe a little black beaded number would be just the thing to cheer up a hurricane refugee!' But now it's like a hundred years later and a lot of people still don't have houses? So they're probably not really going out to clubs and bars and having dates, either. So I was thinking I'd just take my top back. Do you know which bag was mine?

No. That's the pile, though. Dig on in.

Thanks, MG. By the way, Alana said you were totally supposed to be responsible for distributing all that stuff. When's it going to go to the people who really need it?

Yeah, that's a good question.

Oh! That reminds me. Do you think it would be bad if I took back my velvet pants, too?

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]