<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, February 02, 2006

MG! This is awesome!

What is, Roger?

Joanne just gave me a whole carton of toilet paper! Want some?

No?

Okay. Your loss.

Wait, what? Why did she do that?

I don't know. She was carrying the box around and, like, whistling, and said out with the old, in with the new!

Hm.

She asked if I wanted it. She said she was donating the old toilet paper to the guys, because dudes have tough tushes, or something.

What? Joanne said to you, "Dudes have tough tushes?"

I don't know. Something like that. But I was so psyched to get a whole box of TP, I was just like, "Yes! Score!"

Huh. Are you going to take it home to use it, or what?

Are you kidding? All this? I'm going to wallpaper my office with it! You wanna help?

No.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]