<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Friday, February 17, 2006

Oh my god, you guys want to hear something totally strange?

What happened, Leah?

Okay, well you know how my boyfriend was like, did you get my flowers, and I was like, no, and he was like, oh my god they got lost, and then I was like, oh! I found them, they went to the wrong person?

Oh, "went" to the wrong person. That's a nice way to say somebody actually took your flowers. I still can't believe that.

Alana, I don't think MG did it on purpose. She said they were just on her desk when she got there. Anyway, so I told my boyfriend that I found his flowers and he was like, oh, really? Great! He sounded really, really surprised! I guess that's because if you send flowers and they, like, disappear, you don't expect that they're going to turn up.

Yeah.

So, anyway, I was like, I totally found it, but I wasn't even sure what kind it was! And so I asked him, I said, "So, what kind of flower do you call that?" And he was like, uh, roses? And then I was like, the flowers must have gotten really mixed up, because I don't know what this is, but it's not a rose! And he was like, uh, it's not?

Oh, you know men. They can't tell the difference between flowers. It doesn't mean anything. I mean, it's not like he would just lie about sending you flowers, right?

Right! Of course not.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]