<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Oh, wait, MG, I know that one!

That one, what, Roger?

That song! What is it? Wait, don't tell me!

What song?

The song you're humming!

I'm not humming a song.

Yes you are! You've been humming all day!

I have not. I don't hum.

Yes you are! You do! You were!

Roger, I don't. Hm. Was I? I might have been!

What is it? Mmmm mmm mmm MMMmmm...

I don't think I was humming that. If I was humming at all.

No, I know it. It's like mmm mmm MMM mmm MMMM mmm!

I don't know. I don't really think I was humming.

Well, what's that supposed to be, then?

Oh, this? Oh! I didn't even realize I was doing that. Just doodling, I guess.

Are you okay, MG? You seem all, kind of, gooey.

I'm good, Roger. Really good, actually.

Huh. Weird.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]