<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Tuesday, February 14, 2006

Vinnie, I'm sorry I was such a grouch yesterday.

That's okay, my little valentine. I know how it is. Cold wet feet, cold wet heart.

But then you were so sweet! You didn't have to do that!

Do what?

The little orchid! I love it! You shouldn't have, though.

Shouldn't have? I didn't. What orchid?

That... wasn't you?

Oh my god! Someone sent you a Valentine's day orchid? What kind? What class!

Come on, Vin, I know it was you. The delicate little single living kind in a little pot. As you know.

Sweetie, I think you're swell. But if I were going to spend that much on you, I'd take us both out to lunch. Or for facials. We both do have a little bit of a flakiness issue. You a teensy tiny bit moreso, because I am religious with the Khiels.

Wait, really? It wasn't you? This has gay man written all over it. In the best possible way, but the only other person who would do something like this is, like, my mom. And I just saw her this weekend. She gave me a mini heart-shaped box of chocolates and a disappointed sigh. I don't think she would send a fancy flower.

Well, well, well! Then I'd say it looks like somebody has a secret admirer!

No, I, no. Couldn't be. Who would it be?

I don't know! That's why it's a secret admirer! Who do you think it is?

I, nah. No idea. Maybe... no. It must be a departmental thing. Maybe all the women got them.

Hm, for your excellent job performance.

Huh. Yeah, you're right. But, who could it be, then? This is weird.

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]