<$BlogRSDUrl$>

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Hey, Alana.

Hello, MG.

Did you find that key?

What key?

To the supply room?

Find it?

Weren't you missing it?

MG, I don't lose my keys.

What? The other day, you were asking me if I'd seen it.

Seen what?

The key. The supply room key?

MG, there's a certain level of responsibility that goes along with being responsible for the supply room key. Which is why I'm the one who's responsible for it.

Oh. Okay, right. Because the cleaning lady left this on my desk with a post-it note that said 'bano' and I thought maybe this was the key you were looking for.

What? That? That's... I don't know what that is. But I'll take it. I'll take it and, and I'll turn it in to lost and found. Which, of course, is standard policy when you find something in the office that doesn't belong to you. Which you'd know, if you read the new edition of the employee handbook.

Employee handbook, Alana? Wow. I'm surprised you'd bring that up.

MG, you can really be a--

Easy, Alana. I do actually seem to recall a chapter in the employee handbook on 'creating a verbally positive and inclusive workplace environment.'

Subscribe with Bloglines

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Fiction Bloggers

[ Prev 5 | Prev | Next | Next 5 | Random | List | Join ]